We start by getting to know another. One of the most important aspects of the healing journey is choosing who to walk with. I’m not the best fit for everyone. If you’re living with the trauma of severe developmental trauma, race-based trauma or sexual trauma (identity and violation), I am not your best fit. If this is you, reach out and I can send you to the people who are.
It is of the utmost importance that you feel safe, grounded and resourced because this is BIG WORK. I work my best magic with women who do too much and can’t seem to get the support they know they need and desire. The women who do too little, paralyzed by fear or regret or grief. Who see themselves stuck in patterns that don’t even logically make sense anymore, but continue to run their lives nonetheless.
In our 90 minute call, you’ll share as much of your story as you would like, and I’ll share mine. We’ll breathe and practice some of the techniques I use to shift and move the spaces that feel chronically stuck, so you can understand what the work looks and feels like.
HINT: slow, sustainable change is the flavor. We’re creating a new language through which you’ll commune with your greatest desires.
If we both decide that we’re that magic fit, we’ll enter into a 6-month container of work. This commitment costs $3000, with 6- and 8-month payment plans and sliding scales available. The goal here is to enter into a space that alchemizes: an investment that is doable and a push that feels good + is a bit edgy.
A note on payment options: I am always leaning into ways to make this work accessible for all. As such, I offer payment plans (monthly) and a payment scale ranging from $444 – $700 a month. Together, we can find a place that works best for the both of us.
- A 90-minute intake session where we just get it all out and into the open. From here, we develop a customized plan
- A 90-minute program delivery session where we go over your plan, your developmental objectives and ensure we’re in complete consent
- 12 90-minute on-going sessions via ZOOM or phone.
- Exercises, meditations, and tools to practice in-between our get-togethers
- Access to my online courses
- Light access to me via text or Voxer in between sessions, as needed.
Most women choose to meet bi-weekly, but we’re here to follow your own intuitive guidance and can meet more often or less often as required. If at the end of the 6-month container more support is required, we can investigate what that could look like, dreaming outside the box to meet your needs (an extended contract, a few more sessions, an in-person gathering). If at some point you feel complete with the experience, we can also wrap-up early. Your healing does not have to fit my business agenda. Your soul has a natural pace and plan– we’re here to honor it.
In each session, we’ll meet your emotional body where she’s in discomfort/longing/trigger, working in coherence with her for your greatest healing.
What you can expect from me and this program
- The loving guidance of the best Auntie you’ve ever had; big laughs, grounding chats, healthy boundaries and all.
- An education around your body, healing and well-being that will alter your expectations and understanding of what’s possible in this human experience
- A safe, compassionate sanctuary to be who you are, in all your messiness and imperfection, as you grow + transform and create new ways of being.
- Safety, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Unmatched soulful cheerleading. I see all the possibilities that exist within you and am here to remind you of who you are when you’ve temporarily misplaced your vision.
- A partner to walk mindfully and in coherence with you on your journey. No pushing, bullying, or exploiting your mind, body, and spirit.
- New skills around worthiness, belonging, boundaries, and bringing your greatest work into this world that feel integrated, graceful and life-giving.
Who’s the best fit for this container?
- Women who have the time and emotional space to work with themselves on this transformative journey. We move slow, we move deep. We are not here for quick fixes.
- Women who have already started the process of self-inquiry, having worked with another therapist/coach/practitioner
- Women who continue to experience the same patterns in their lives and realize that more than a logical and/or psychological approach is required for sustainable, deep healing
- Women who believe in possibility and are willing to stretch the limits of what they think they know, feel and desire.
- Women who link their own healing to the collective healing required to create sustainable, collective communities of care. We heal here together, to create collective healing for the planet.
If this rings with possibility and truth and all the good feelings, let’s connect and see where this pay can lead us.
- Certified coach (over 18 months of training)
- Reiki Master with 10 years of experience practicing and teaching
- Trained under the guidance of Rachael Maddox, renowned Trauma expert in the coaching field
- I’ve worked as Program Auntie and Rebloom coach in Rachael’s Rebloom Coach Training
- I have an MA Ed and wrote the thesis entitled “In Name Only? An Exploration of the Operationalization of Empowerment Outcomes in Transformative Participatory Evaluations”, critically exploring the power and politics in international development evaluation.
- I’ve reinvented myself multiple times. I spent years building a youth centre in Montreal and too many years sitting in a beige cubicle working for the government. I have dated men I didn’t care for to avoid intimacy and now live in a home with my partner of six years. I am my best testimonial (but there are many others, too!).
- I am an orphan. I have experienced loss that is hard, earth shattering and complicated- and I’ve rebuilt.
- I’ve worked with multiple therapists, guides and coaches who have favoured their processes over mine and pushed too quick, too hard and too fast… and I vow to honour the mind, body and soul of each woman I work with.